- Plants cost a lot of money and you need to ensure proper establishment and regular watering without wasting rainwater.
- The climate is becoming more variable and more extreme - 2012 had a March/April drought for 5 weeks and a hosepipe ban and caused a lot of plants to die through lack of automatic watering.
DIYdeals has put together 7 versions of the "Irrigatia" pump kits, which use only rainwater and the power of the sun, so that they can be used for hanging baskets, planters, in greenhouses & poly-tunnels, raised beds and fruit trees on allotments, and in gardens for tree & key plant establishment - no mains water or electric required – the more sun – the more watering.
Using only stored rainwater the Irrigatia automatic watering kits do not come under any hosepipe bans in the UK
Please click here to visit our Facebook gallery and see the 100s of pictures of the Irrigatia automatic watering kits and decking sent in by satisfied customers
DIYdeals raised decking harnesses the potential of sloping, undulating or uneven garden terrain. And additionally, elevated or split level decks can be created on level ground to create new dimensions to your garden, giving it a unique look.
- Gives a natural appeal in harmony with your garden and nature
- Creates warmth and ambience for late summer evenings
- Conceals unsightly necessities such as inspection covers and drains
- Is easily modified or extended
- Reduces excavation and ground work preparation
- Provides a comfortable surface for walking, sitting and even lying on
- Deckboards come in 3m, 4m & 5m lengths and are finely ribbed on one side to give an even better slip resistance
- The joists are planed so cover boards are not required and are a chunky 45mmx 95mm or 45mm x 145mm.
- Pressure Treated for long life. All timber (decking, joists, posts, balustrade and pergola) have been pressure treated with a liquid, chromium-free wood preservative salt based on inorganic copper and boron compounds (Tanalith E or equivalent) effective for 15 years
- Ground decks with 45mm x 95mm (2 inch x 4 inch) planed joists which go directly onto flat ground. Click here for more info.
Using less than 4 inch can cause the joists to bend upwards as the surface dries whilst still wet underneath
- Raised decks with 45mm x 145mm (2 inch x 6 inch) planed joists which go onto sloping or uneven ground. Click here for more info.
All raised decks are supplied with metal post anchors which makes fitting easier and gives a 25 year life to the timber.
- Ground decks with 45mm x 145mm (2 inch x 6 inch) planed joists which go directly onto flat ground where the extra 2 inch height is required when stepping down from the house to the deck and decks with pergola are available from the "decks" link above.
- Balustrade both the ground and raised decks, raised beds and individual components are available from the "other products" link above
- Assembly Instructions are also available ... click the "Assembly" tab at the top of this page
Delivery usually takes from 1 to 10 working days. Southern Scotland & South West Wales may be up to 3 weeks, but for most of the season we manage within 1 to 10 working days.
Payments online accepted via Worldpay or by phone :